Wednesday, February 17, 2010

nicaragua scrapbook

This week has gone by so quickly and yet so slowly at the same time. So many exams and papers and quizzes, but hallelujah for equal amounts of coffee, chocolate, and The Office! While *studying* yesterday, I managed to distract myself by making this little hair pin:





And, just for some more randomness, I thought I'd post some layouts. These are from a scrapbook I made of a mission trip to Nicaragua I went on a couple summers ago. (Sorry if some of them are a little blurry).




This one is of my first zip-lining experience (if you haven't gone before, put it on your bucket list! It's so much fun!)



Nothing says "good morning" like rice and beans for breakfast.




Have a great rest of the week!

xo
heather

6 comments:

Millie-jane said...

The best things I have ever made or thought of was while I was "studying"

Unknown said...

I know, the more homework I have, the more creative I get!

Jessica said...

i love that pin and the picture showing your gorgeous, red locks! haha

Unknown said...

just wanted to say cute blog!!

take care,
cassie

Tarah said...

I love your blog! Hope you follow mine too!

Tracita Linda (Tracey) said...

Wow, thanks for sharing that. Makes me miss my home. I love zip-lining too, and ATV'ing for that matter. I'm a novice scrapbooker and am supposed to be working on a book now, but I've only really gotten stickers..what else do you suggest I try? Any first-timer tips? I'm gonna post about the finished product by April 1st definitely.