Friday, February 26, 2010

happy friday!

Sunshine + getting ready to reggae music + new stack of library books = best friday ever.

I'm very easy to please. I don't know about you guys, but a sunny day always puts me in such a great mood. My class was cancelled this morning so I had my sister over for grilled cheese sandwhiches...yum. I love what a seasoned chef I've become since Freshman year :)

I'm so excited about this weekend because my school is hosting a womens' conference about life after we graduate...you know, that whole future thing we all pretend doesn't exist. I hope I learn a lot because...well...I don't have the faintest idea what I'll be doing after next year!

Oh, and I'm seriously considering buying one of these:








I know, random, right? I've always loved them, and I think it's time I learn how to play. I've never been the super musical type, but I think I need to be able to play at least one instrument.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

xo
heather

2 comments:

Heather Grace said...

Ah, ukulele for sure! I've tried guitar and piano before and failed miserably because of my itty bitty hands. But the ukulele is perfect and fairly simple to teach yourself. I say go for it!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I tried piano and loved it, but then we moved and couldn't take our piano with us :( Then I tried guitar and never really got into it. But, yeah, I'm so excited about learning the ukulele! That's so cool that you play :)