Sunday, February 7, 2010

costa rica (part 2)

Here are a few more of my favorite Costa Rica pics:

This was at a coffee plantation we drove past on our way through this gorgeous, practically deserted valley in the mountains. It was one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to.


This one of Christy is one of my favorites.



It's kind of hard to see in the picture, but there was a panaramal view of the ocean at one of the houses we stayed at on the beach. It was prefect scenery for morning coffee :)





Sunset in Tamarindo...





Hope everyone has a great Super Bowl Sunday and eats plenty of buffalo wings! Speaking of sports, I am soooo excited for the Olympics to start! I don't know what it is but there's just something about it. I could give up American Idol, The Office, and even those ridiculous makeover shows I love, but I there is no way I'd miss the speed skating!

xo
heather

No comments: