Monday, February 8, 2010

monday, monday...

Another busy Monday BUT I got to wear the silk scarf I found when I went thrifting over the weekend!


So it's not the best picture (not to mention the fact that my hair is virtually nonexistent) but, you know.
Oh, and next time you're in Starbucks be sure to pick up one of these:



Mmm, best mochas ever! And if you're not a coffee person, it makes great hot chocolate.



The whipped cream may have helped.


I've been meaning to dye an old pair of flats and I'm thinking about doing something like this:


Minus the song lyrics.



Aaaand I thought I'd post some more scrapbook pages:








(Lee University is where we go to school, just to clear up any confusion!)



(blue shoes pic from weheartit.com)


xo
heather

2 comments:

Jill said...

cute scrapbooking! i love the flats too :D As a tall girl, I own LOTS of flats :)

Tracita Linda (Tracey) said...

I love your books! Where do you actually buy the blank books or canvass I should say?