Tuesday, February 23, 2010

free pancakes

Man, it's been a while since I last posted. I went home for the weekend and a bunch of us all rode together...so fun! There's nothing like a road trip. It was the perfect weekend to go home, too. I don't know where you all are from but it was some kind of warm in North Carolina. My sisters and I laid out for I don't know how long. It was barely sixty degrees, but after all the snowy weather we've been having, it felt like summertime. So I come back to school, wear a skirt to classes and realize that, yes, it's still February and waaaay too cold for skirts, no matter how cute!

Anyway, me, my sister, and my friend Jess went to IHOP tonight for some free pancakes. Mmm...is it just me, or do pancakes taste even better when they're free?



Goodbye, diet.



Ooh, and I got that little dress I wanted, only in a different pattern. My sisters and I all wanted the same dress, so we each got a different pattern so we can share. Aren't sisters great?



Ugghh, can't winter end already? I mean, sweaters are great and all but I am definitley ready for some dresses.

Okay, I didn't want to post this picture because I look kind of bald and cross-eyed but how hilarious is the mustache I got out of a vending machine? Random, I know...




xo
heather

1 comment:

Millie-jane said...

Those look soooo good.

*mouth waterings*