Friday, April 23, 2010

Week in the Life...so far

So, my original plan was to post each day this week about all the notes and photos I've taken for my "Week in the Life" project. But with finals coming up, late night meetings, and everything else going on, well...it ain't gonna happen! But here are a few of my favorite pictures of the ordinariness of my week so far:


Finishing up my 12 page paper...not fun.



Caramel ice cream and Breakfast at Tiffany's...much more fun.



I had to make a second trip to Wal-Mart this week because I forgot to buy honey...the trip was totally worthwhile when I found this Winnie-the-Pooh honey. Made my week!



Our cozy little kitchen



T.P. and air freshener in the background...so glamorous.



...because I'm always this perky in the morning...must have been post-coffee.




Me, Christy, and a couple of our friends went to the park to play :) I forgot how fun swings and monkey bars are.


So, that's been my week so far. Hope this gives you guys some ideas if you're doing your own Week in the Life Project and if not, well...you know a whole lot more about my life than you ever wanted to!

xo
heather

No comments: