Friday, June 18, 2010

she's back :)


Wow.

I haven't posted since April, how crazy is that? I miss the blogging world so much, though, and I am definitely ready to get back in the swing of things this summer. Is summer not the best season ever? I mean, fall is great and I like spring, but there's just something about summertime that makes everyone so carefree and happy for no other reason than the fact that life has slowed down just a little.

I have no job (yet), no major projects going on, no (major) trips planned, but life is so good! Staying up late and not worrying about tomorrow, multiple trips to the library, tennis, movies, swimming in lakes, kayaking, daydreaming...life is good right now!

Annnnnd tomorrow is my twenty-first birthday! That's so weird to wrap my mind around...I'll be twenty-one when I graduate from college! I don't have any huge plans, other than to hang out with my friends and the fam...although a certain cute boy is taking me to the drive-in movie theater tonight! I can't wait; drive-ins are just so Grease.

Anyway, sorry about the pointless rambling! Just thought I'd post a little update and let everyone know that no, I did not get get by a semi or anything on the way home from college.

3 comments:

Heather Grace said...

So glad you are back, dearie! I miss your cheerful posts :) I love summer! And while it has sped up for me here, everyone is still care free and happy. Have fun at the drive in - I've never been to one! And Happy Birthday!

Oh, and I assume your address has changed because you are out of school? I have a letter for you but didn't know where to send it!

Tracita Linda (Tracey) said...

Good to know you did not get "got" by anything. Enjoy your birthday! I'm starting to countdown mine soon, in the best month ever. C'mon- WHO DOESN'T LOVE JULY?! You're a Gemini, like my mom. Cool.
Thanks for the update, I thought the lemons were just gettin' too sour for you... I don't know what that meant...just nod your head and smile. lol
Happy Weekend!

Heather Grace said...

hunterjumper903@aol.com :)