Wednesday, June 30, 2010

wedding!

Last weekend I was a bridesmaid in my cousin Jessica's wedding and it was sooo much fun! Definitley a lot of work because she had an outdoor wedding and while we were setting up for it that morning, the wind was blowing all the flowers over and there was a chance of rain and we were panicking slightly. But the weather cleared and everything was perfect. It was sweet and simple, but so romantic!


Mmm, coconut cake.



Sisters!


*sigh* You gotta love weddings.
So now that it's over and I still have absolutely no job prospects, I'm thinking that I need to dedicate time to doing some serious crafting! I've gotten a little slack with that lately, but I'll have some new scrapbook pages posted soon. But right now it's pouring down rain and I have a stack of books and some Chai tea waiting for me!


xo
heather

No comments: