Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Random things about me...


1. I am an English Education major, even though I'm not even 100% sure I want to teach. But at my age, is anyone really sure of what they want to do with the rest of their lives?

2. I have been out of the country twice (both times to Central America) and have totally gotten bit by the travel bug. I may even possibly be moving out of the country this year (possibly to South America?).

3. Unfortunatley, I am failing my Spanish class.

4. I'm a bit of a girly-girl(um, it's more like I'm channeling June Cleaver every day of my life). If tulle-lined 50's skirts became fashionable again, my life would be complete.

5. I am completely, irrevocably, happily obsessed with coffee. (Notice I did NOT say addicted because, you know, I could quit if I wanted to...)

6. I am in love with old movies and would gladly watch Jimmy Stewart over Brad Pitt any day.

7. My hair is red. Not orange. Not strawberry blonde. Not even auburn (although this offends me the least). And it is NEVER brown. I'm a little sensitive about my hair.

8. My dream has always been to be a writer, hence the blog. I've been told in my writing classes that my stories always have a sugary, happy ending and would probably only be seen on the Hallmark channel. I have still not figured out how this is a bad thing. (My favorite book is Anne of Green Gables if that explains anything).

9. I'm a very quiet, laid-back person but I come with a few surprises, like the fact that I can ride a unicycle.

10. I'm in love with God and am trying to honestly be more like Him. But I've found that the more honest I am with Him and with myself, the more I realize how far from being like Him I really am.

So, that's just a little about me. Not too exciting but, you know, I've got to kick-start this blogging thing somehow.

XO
heather

No comments: